Katie and Brianna: Heterosexual Life mates

photo We're not gay but we're meant for each other, baby

Friday, April 13, 2007

Who can Turn the World on with her Smile?

Dear Katie,
I take your puppy, and raise you a monkey.
I want to take this time to tell you, our readers, and our local Nielsen Guy about a little show called 30 Rock. 30 Rock was just renewed for a second season, and I want to do my part in singing its praises. Why waste your time flipping through the channels, when you could be watching one solid program? Yes. I said program. I am 85. Jealous? But ANYWAY... 30 Rock is chock full of awesome. From the writing, to the acting, to the everything else, this show is a class act. Even if I wasn't a long time devotee of Miss Tina Fey, it would still be tops to me. When Kenneth the Page uttered the words, "Your hemmorhoid cream Miss Mulroney," in the first episode, I knew that I was witnessing something special. What sets 30 Rock apart from every other sitcom is its capability to successfully blend all aspects of comedy from screwball to slapstic to sarcasm to smart, while simealtaneously making you feel for and empathize with the characters. I have heard people compare 30 Rock to The Mary Tyler Moore Show, and as a fan of both, I stand behind that comparison. Each episode is better than the one that came before it, and I look forward to the great things that Tina & Co. have in store for us. Now that I have sufficiently nerded out, do yourself a favor and watch 30 Rock Thursday Nights on NBC. I swear you won't regret it.
Love,
Brianna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home