Katie and Brianna: Heterosexual Life mates

photo We're not gay but we're meant for each other, baby

Monday, February 12, 2007

Every dog has its day

Dear Katie,
We are gathered here today to say goodbye to my late great ipod mini, "Funky Delite." Funky was a dear dear friend. She was silver and beautiful, and although she had my name and phone number engraved on the back, I'm afraid I will never see her again. It was a result of my own carelessness that Funky and I have been torn apart. I should never have taken her out of the safety of my purse at the pizza place on 7th Avenue. I was asking for trouble. In the two seconds that Funky was out of my site, some evil evil riff raff had taken her away from me. Granted that 2 seconds included a trip to H&M and almost getting on the Subway to go home, but still. I ran back to the pizza shop, I even dug in the trash for her, however she was already gone. There is nothing I can do now, but move forward. Miss Funky Delite and I had a good two year run together, but now those times have come to a close. I will have to move on to a new ipod. One that maybe doesn't run out of battery every three hours and only start working after I warm it up in my hands for a while. Despite our differences at the end, I am sad to see my dear ipod go. If you are the riff raff reading this, please turn Funky over and give me a call. I don't want to take her back, I just want to say goodbye. Rest in peace, Funky Delite. No matter where you end up in this crazy world, you will always hold a place in my heart.
Love,
Brianna
PS- Saturday wasn't so bad afterall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home