Katie and Brianna: Heterosexual Life mates

photo We're not gay but we're meant for each other, baby

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It's Your Thang

Dear Katie,
I don't care what anyone says, I am in love with Jonathan Antin.

He is what I imagine people are describing when they use the adjective beefcake, even if he might come across as a tiny bit homosexual. Jonathan is tough as nails, but also has a sensitive side. He cries when things go wrong, and appreciates art...hair art. He approaches doing hair like other people approach painting or sculpting. It is a craft that he pours every bit of his hyper-masculinized soul into.

There is a category of guys that I say look like ducks. Patrick Swayze and Emilio Estevez are examples of this. (Insert Mighty Ducks joke here) I am usually repulsed by "duck boys," however Jonathan eludes this tendency, and is the first duck that I am attracted to. I love his pointy chin, pursing full lips, squinty eyes, and large forehead, but I love how cocky he is even more.

Jonathan calls all the shots. He makes a lot of enemies, enemies who keep coming back to him because he is so damn successful, and because it means they can be featured on national television. Every time Jonathan raises his voice, punches a wall, throws something, or storms out of a room, I get butterflies.

I am infatuated with this sensitive, duck-like, cocky man more than almost any other reality tv-based celebrity. Except for maybe Jason from the Real World Boston, cause he was way cute.
Love,
Brianna

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you said about how cute he looks, you are right. You go gurl.

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

i completely agree. quack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home