Katie and Brianna: Heterosexual Life mates

photo We're not gay but we're meant for each other, baby

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Baby boy, make me lose my breath.

Dear Brianna,

Brace yourself......




Um, excuse me? My life is supposed to end in October? Because this fucking MAKES MY LIFE! I have no need to live beyond the third time I see this in theatres in 3fuckingD! OH MAN! Jesus Christ! (Jebus christ, if you're religious).

This is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIES OF EVER ALL TIME. I remember seeing it when I was five (six maybe?), and walking away from the theatre in awe. IN AWE. Then my dad bought me a jack the pumpkin king doll that I still have today.

I was Jack for halloween one year in highschool.

I watch this movie at least five times around both halloween and christmas.

I watched the movie so much on VHS that if I watch it now, there are permanent lines through the picture.

I can recite the movie almost verbatum.

I have the soundtrack on my ipod, and I'm listening to it right now.

I have every type of apparel that one could own with something from this movie printed on it. Also I own Perfume, Key chains, A giant snow globe, A music Box, posters, a sheet set, shoe laces, buttons, a wallet, earrings and a necklace.

You have far too much embarassing information on me for me to continue this post.

Love,
Katie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home