Katie and Brianna: Heterosexual Life mates

photo We're not gay but we're meant for each other, baby

Monday, April 24, 2006

I know this is out of order...

Dear Katie,
I know it isn't my turn to post, but as you know, I met my hero tonight, and I have to tell the world, or at least the part of the world that reads our blog. (Shit, that sentence had a lot of clauses!) Anyway, tonight's edition of Broin' Out was extra special because the guest was none other than Janeane Garofalo. She was well spoken, intellegent, and super cute; everything I had built her up to be. The best part is that after the show, I made her laugh! I made a famous comedian laugh! Now, all I have to do is meet Seth Green and convince him to marry me. Then, my life will be complete. Happy and complete.
Love,
Brianna


I was so excited that I didn't even worry about avoiding a double chin shot!

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Amy said...

OMG I AM SO JEALOUS. and yes, i read your blog. even though i havent seen/spoken to you in like 11 months.... I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home