Katie and Brianna: Heterosexual Life mates

photo We're not gay but we're meant for each other, baby

Friday, March 03, 2006

I believe the children are our future

Dear Brianna,

This morning was totally worth waking up at the ass crack of dawn (7am). I don't think I've ever had such a generally fun show. And I wasn't even offended that they kept talking about how tall I am. And laughing about it. And then pointing and telling Kate how tall I am. Oh God, it's elementary school all over again.

I pretty much love kids. I still don't think I can handle having one of my own though. SCARY.

We're like fourth grade super stars! If I could go back to elementary school, I would have such a better time, this time around. Oh yes, this time around.

Love,
Katie

P.S.
they were quoting and recreating the scenes after they left the auditorium! Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home