Katie and Brianna: Heterosexual Life mates

photo We're not gay but we're meant for each other, baby

Monday, February 12, 2007

Boo, you whore!

Dear Brianna,

I like Lindsay Lohan. I feel bad for her when magazines and blogs rip her apart. I think they give her a bad rap. She doesn't seem all that bad, right? She's young, she's living, she's makin' it happen. Sure, maybe she has cost people a lot of money because she's late to her movie sets a lot. But who hasn't had a case of the mondays where they just don't wanna get up? I know I've had the mondays probably every week. So, I can't blame her. Sometimes, I buy magazines just to see what she's up to, mostly because my life is somewhat boring and I also don't like actually reading on the subway after working for 8 hours. Call me superficial; I just find her interesting. Unfortunately, Lindsay done and gone messed things up. She's crossed the friend line. She's taken all the trust and love I've built for her and rolled it into a big fat joint that she obviously smoked before heading out of the house like this:



Alright Lindsay. Enough is enough. I told you it was okay when you started wearing the tee-shirts with all my favorite bands on them. I figured, enough people really like these bands so, whatever, you know? It's all good. I said okay when you decided to dye your hair the same color as mine. I mean, I love my color, but I don't own it. But this time, you've gone too far.

Those are MY earrings!



and MY sunglasses!



Step off, bitch!

Blaze your own trails!!

Love,
Katie

1 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a really unattractive pair of pants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home