Katie and Brianna: Heterosexual Life mates

photo We're not gay but we're meant for each other, baby

Monday, February 06, 2006

ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhhh Stayin' Aliveeeeee

Dear Brianna,

Sorry I missed the Super Bowl Party; I fell asleep. But, let me tell you something ma'am, that sleep was spectacular. In fact, it was so good, I may go do some more of this "sleeping" really soon. I better not get used to this waking up rested thing because then I will expect to feel good when waking up, when in actuality, waking is the worst part of my day. Want to know why? Because in dream land, things are free and there is casual sex without repercussions.

Love,
Katie

P.S.
I was reading over the other posts from us, and it's funny how you described me. "things only she can tell you about..." haha! Come on Brianna! I tell people about my daughter all the time! After all, she is the bread winner, being on "Lizzy Macguire" and "That's so Raven." I can't hide a 6 foot tall 6 year old; it's physically hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home